Bethel Oaks Memory Care
- provides a homelike environment
- supports, encourages, and maximizes personal abilities
- supports independence
- provides for the resident’s physical, social, emotional, spiritual and nutritional needs.
All areas are planned to create feature spaces for individual and visitor participation in music, games, puzzles and visiting.
Each private room has a bed and nightstand, closet, private bath with walk-in shower and space for personal chair and dresser or other items brought from home. Spacious windows provide light and outdoor view.
- 14 private rooms
- dining and activity room
- living room, den, sunroom
- serving and baking kitchen
- bathing spa and hair salon
- laundry areas
- four season room
- screened porch
- enclosed courtyard
The space is arranged to allow for walking around the central activity area. A secure courtyard also allows for outdoor walking paths as well opportunities for raised flower beds and vegetable gardening and other outdoor activities, secured hallway connects the home to Maplewood Terrace Assisted Living Apartments.