Bethel Home & Services offers the following services for people with Alzheimer’s or other dementia:
- Bethel Oaks Memory Care Home, 620 South Garfield Avenue, Viroqua, WI – offers a secure homelike setting for people who need security and 24 hour supervision, but don’t need nursing home care. Inquire at 608-637-6375.
- Helping Hands Home Care – may assist families who are caring for loved ones at home with personal and supportive home care – 608-637-2378
- Care Cove Adult Day Services, 620 South Garfield Avenue, Viroqua, WI – offers a place to bring your loved one between the hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. for supervision, personalized activities, care plans and health care monitoring – 608-637-6344
- Eldergarden Memory Care at Bethel Home, 614 South Rock Avenue, Viroqua, WI – offers secure environment and personalized activities with nursing home care 24 hours a day – 608-637-2171
- Bethel Parkside, 315 West Adams Street, La Farge, WI – offers a homelike community based setting for people who need help with the activities of daily living with licensed nursing oversight – 608-637-6344
Bethel Home is also the host site of the Vernon County Alzheimer’s Support Group that meets the first Monday of the month at 4 p.m. in the 2nd Floor Fellowship Room at Maplewood Terrace, 620 South Garfield Avenue in Viroqua. Family members, friends and neighbors are encouraged to attend.