Bethel Birchwood - Viroqua, WI
Independent Retirement at Birchwood
What is Bethel Birchwood?
Bethel Birchwood is a neighborhood of retirement duplexes located on West South Street, A quiet residential are of Viroqua, WI. Bethel Birchwood offers retirement age individuals and their spouses the opportunity to purchase equity in an affordable, convenient, appropriately designed home, tailored to meet their needs.
- Quality construction with energy efficiency
- Two bedroom duplex
- Generous closets and storage
- Spacious walk-in, sit-down shower
- Terraced gardens
- Designed with many windows to create an open, spacious atmosphere
- Private deck or patio
- Minutes from downtown shopping, churches, library and city parks
- City water, sewer and transportation available
Worry Free Living
- Efficient, convenient, carefree living
- Care of housing structure, lawn maintenance and snow removal provided
- Information and referral services available as needed
- Attached garage with automatic door opener
Monthly Maintenance fee includes:
- * Insurance on building
- * Additional maintenance services
- * Service fee paid to city in lieu of taxes
- * Lawn maintenance and snow removal
Neighbors, a valuable resource
The purpose of Bethel Birchwood is to develop a sense of community among residents: a place where folks foster friendship, pursue their favorite activities and maintain their independence.
Bethel Birchwood takes pride in offering individuals of retirement age the opportunity to reside in an environment that has been tailored to their needs.
Standard features include:
- Range with self cleaning oven and exhaust fan
- Frost Free refrigerator
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Full size washer and dryer
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Hot water heater
- Wall to wall carpeting and vinyl flooring
- Conveniently located phone and cable TV jacks
Bethel Birchwood is owned and operated by:
Bethel Home and Services, Inc.
614 South Rock Avenue
Viroqua, WI 54665