Bethel Parkside - LaFarge, WI
What is Bethel Parkside?
Bethel Home & Services offers a unique experience in group living with three locations to serve you. This lovely home offers a community living atmosphere with private or semi-private rooms, shared living areas, and three nutritious meals served daily.
Peace of mind at Bethel Parkside
If you would enjoy the peace of mind of assisted living, consider Bethel Parkside. Situated in a quiet residential area of LaFarge, this lovely facility offers gracious living in a private home-like setting.
Community living with access to hospitals, clinics, family and churches. Available services include:
- Medication, health supervision and personal care by trained staff with Registered Nurse consultation
- Laundry and housekeeping services, home cooked meals and snacks
- Personal freedom, social contacts with assistance close at hand
Advantages of Group Living:
- 24 hour on site experienced staff
- Assistance with personal care
- Local transportation available for medical appointments
- Medication and health supervision
- Linen and laundry
- Activity programming
- Information and referral service provided by staff
- Leisure and social opportunities
Who Could Benefit from Group Living?
Sophie lives in her own large home. She enjoys her independence but finds that she is no longer able to manage the heavier household maintenance or preparing meals. Her family lives out of town and are unable to provide the support she now needs.
Frank is hard of hearing and has poor eyesight. He's afraid that someone may come to see him or call and he won't hear them. Frank has taken several bad falls in the past month because of his failing eyesight. He worries that he's not safe in his home anymore.
Feel free to download a Bethel Parkside Apartment Application.
Bethel Parkside is owned and operated by:
Bethel Home and Services, Inc.
614 South Rock Avenue
Viroqua, WI 54665