Maplewood Terrace - Viroqua, WI
Maplewood Terrace Assisted Living Apartments
What is Maplewood Terrace?
Maplewood Terrace is a 51 unit assisted living apartment building. It is designed to allow tenants to live in their own private apartments with the peace of mind that supportive, personal and nursing care is close at hand.
Peace of mind at Maplewood Terrace
If you would enjoy the peace of mind of assisted living, consider Maplewood Terrace. Situated in a quiet residential area of Viroqua, this lovely facility offers gracious living in a private home-like setting.
Each apartment includes:
- Private bath with walk-in showers with bench
- Kitchen with appliances and microwave
- Conveniently located emergency call system
- Individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning
- Phone and cable hook-ups
- Generous storage area
Available services Include:
- 24 hour on site experienced staff
- Registered Nurse consultations and wellness checks
- Assistance with health services and transportation
- Weekly housecleaning services and garbage removal
- Linen and laundry services
- Activity programming
- Beauty / barber shop
- Nutritious meals served in the dining room or delivered to the apartments
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with medication administration
Maplewood Terrace Assisted Living Apartments is owned and operated by:
Bethel Home and Services, Inc.
614 South Rock Avenue
Viroqua, WI 54665